Microscope LABOMED PRIMA ENT
Prima ENT microscope features a performance driven, highly modular design best suited for the dyanmic needs of modern ENT clinical and surgical environments. With an efficient and intelligent LED coaxial illumination system, pristine apochromatic optics, responsive arm movements, it brings with it a high standard of performance and reliability and produce true-to-life sharp images with high depth, definition and contrast.
A highly efficient 50W LED illumination system produces over 60.000 hours of bulb life with Xenon-level light intensity, providing a bright white light for precision work. Housed within the swivel arm, this compact illumination ensures a light, well-balanced microscope while the magnichanger module can be controlled either manually or can be lifted with motorized focus. Digital imaging simply made offers capture and videosolutions through cameras & smart phones.
A host of accessories makes the Prima ENT a versatile system with a range of viewing tubes, objectives, eyepieces,microscope carriers and couplings, for a convenient multi-user environment. The Prima ENT can be mounted on a floorstand and moved from one room to the nextfor maximum utility. Or with a wall mount,the unit will utilize less floor space and can be folded neatly against the wall when notin use.
- Binocular tube: 90° straight head, IPD 50-75mm. 0-210° tilting head optional
- Eyepiece: WF 10X/18mm with retractable eye guards
- Diopter adjustment ±5mm with diopter lock
- Apochromatic Magnichanger: 0.4x, 0.6x, 1.0x, 1.6x and 2.5x
- Objective: f-250 mm with fine focus (Optional: NuVar with focal length adjustment f-300-400 mm, f-200-400 mm; f-300 mm or f-400 mm with fine focus, f-200 mm fixed objective, objective lens protector)
- Light Source: 50W LED 100.000+ lux
- Built-in-Filters: Green & Yellow
- Vertical Movement of arm 550 mm with power saver light cut off at park position
- Mounting Options: Floor stand, wall mount and ceiling mount
- Microscope carriers: 120° carrier
- Stand: H-base on 4 locking castor wheels
- Package Contents: Tools for securing base &pillar, Sterilizable knob covers &Nylon dust cover
- Accessories (Optional): Assistant viewer bridge, Beam splitters (straight/inclined), Ergonomic viewing tube, tilting 0 – 210 ̊, ProLine accessories/camera adapters, T-handle kit, Dual handle