Microscope LABOMED PRIMA Mu
Prima Mu is intended for routine inspection and in screening clinical environments. Especially, it was designed to address a variety of needs in ENT application, thanks to a highly modular form factor with the very best in optical, illumination, and mechanical engineering that provides smooth and accurate microscope positioning for a lifetime of delightful, hassle-free use.
A well-designed apochromatic optical system with a high output LED built directly into the microscope housing provides users with a compact solution seeing images of the highest color fidelity with virtually no chromatic or spherical aberration. An efficient LED light source provides over 75.000 lux, with an estimated run time of 50.000 hours.
The arm system has been carefully designed to mitigate vibration and lower the system’s center of gravity to provide a more stable, lighter weight solution. With a straight observation head and optional motorized fine focus system, it provides operating comfort and unparalleled benefits in ENT surgeries. A host of accessories such as cameras, beam splitters, and camera adapters enable high quality documentation.
- Binocular tube: 45° inclined (standard), 0-210° inclinable, straight head (optional)
- Eyepiece: WF 10X/18mm with retractable eye guards
- Diopter adjustment ±5mm with diopter lock
- Apochromatic Magnichanger: 0.6x, 1.0x, 1.6x
- Objective: f-250 mm with fine focus (Optional: NuVar with focal length adjustment f-300-400 mm, f-200-400 mm; f-300 mm or f-400 mm with fine focus, f-200 mm fixed objective, objective lens protector)
- Light Source: 27W LED / 75K lux
- Built-in-Filters: Green & Yellow
- Vertical Movement of arm ± 250 mm, power saving feature with light cut-off in park position
- Mounting Options: Floor stand, wall mount and ceiling mount
- Microscope carriers: 120° carrier
- Stand: H-base on 4 locking castor wheels
- Package Contents: Tools for securing base &pillar, Sterilizable knob covers &Nylon dust cover
- Accessories (Optional): Assistant viewer bridge, Beam splitters (straight/inclined), Ergonomic viewing tube, tilting 0 – 210 ̊, ProLine accessories and camera adapters, T-handle kit, Dual handle
0-210 ° tilting ergonomic observation head
Straight observation head – f/170 mm
3-step magnification changer 3-step magnification changer
Wide field 10X eyepieces with lockable diopter
Focus with motorized z-axis drive
CMO: Fixed with fine focus control or NuVarTM 10(F300 – 400) with protector lens
Red Reflex illumination