Microscope YSX-101 LED
Manufactured by advanced technology to offer optical quality through a clear image and provide efficiency to the doctor’s operations and working preferences.
The integrated LED illumination emits a light beam that penetrates even the most inaccessible areas illuminating your field of view with uniformity.
The lens offer 200mm to 400mm working distance which make the microscope ideal for many types of surgical procedures and other microsurgery applications.
Thanks to its ergonomics facilitates the diagnostic examination saving more working space and creating more access to surgical areas.
Other characteristics include a micrometric movement of the objective lens, 3 magnifications, blue and green filter and a wall or table mount.
It has a base with 5 castors and 2 brakes for stabilization offering smooth movements.
- Straight binocular head
- Powerful LED light source 10 Watt
- Smooth turret 3-magnification pod
- Magnification: 0.6x, 1.0x, 1.6x
- Different working distance objective lens: f=200 mm, f=250 mm
- Field diameter: 7.88 mm-81 mm
- Optional magnification/different objective combination provided
- Green and blue filter selected by a lever
- Five wheels, two with brake
- 20.000 hours LED lifespan
- 50.000 LUX objective illumination
- 1500mm Super long pantograph arm offers wider operation space
- 20cm shorter column for a better bed examination
- LED is lower energy consumption, longer lifespan, safer, more dependable than normal halogen illumination
- Power supply voltage: 90V/60Hz ~250V/50Hz
- Optional accessories: Table mount, Wall mount, Objectives: f=300mm, f=400mm